- On May 6, 2013
- 0 Comments
- Hampton Creative, Hiring, Work that Matters, Web Developer
Position type: Full-time.
Hire Date: Immediately.
Hampton Creative is seeking a web developer to join their growing agency team. As an added asset to the existing interactive department, the web developer will work closely with the Interactive Director, Creative Director and Web Designer to deliver a fully functional internet user experience solution.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming web sites or online applications.
What You’ll Do: (other duties may be assigned)
- Write back end code for Various content managements systems to meet functional specs.
- Connect with existing third-party and custom apps using various APIs.
- Be challenged to always improve on your own work.
- Work in one of the most fun and friendly enviroments.
You Need To:
- Be rock solid in HTML and CSS
- Be familiar with the inner workings of various content management systems
- Know how to extract and produce web images from a Photoshop document
- Have a working knowledge of responsive web practices and HTML5
- Have a sharp attention to detail
Hampton Creative is a unique collective of talented and passionate professionals who have the rare privilege of doing work we love. We believe in the collaborative power of teamwork, and are dedicated to continually honing our craft. We serve a comprehensive portfolio of clientele, from non-profit and faith-based organizations, to medical groups and institutions of higher education. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, learn, and develop personally and professionally in a fast-paced and creative environment, Hampton Creative might be just the place for you.
This is a permanent, full-time, on-site, salaried position. Benefits included. Ample caffeine included. Remote workers will not be considered. Fans of table based layouts and those who don’t comment their code will not be considered. If you feel you would be a good fit, send us your resume and asking salary. We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please! Qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.