- On August 27, 2014
- 0 Comments
- Hampton Creative, Hiring, Front-End Web Design
Front-End Web Designer
Position type: Full-time
Hire Date: Immediately.
Hampton Creative is seeking a front-end web designer to join their growing agency team. As an added asset to the existing interactive department, the web developer will work closely with the Interactive Director, Creative Director and Web Programmer to deliver a fully functional internet user experience solution.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in programming web sites or online applications.
What You’ll Do: (other duties may be assigned)
- Design ads based on marketing specs.
- Design and produce email newsletter templates.
- Use CMS applications to format copy and design layouts.
- Be challenged to always improve on your own work.
- Work in one of the most fun and friendly environments.
You Need To:
- Be rock solid in HTML and CSS.
- Have a good eye for web design.
- Be familiar with the inner workings of various content management systems.
- Know how to extract and produce web images from a Photoshop document.
- Have a working knowledge of responsive web practices and HTML5.
- Have a sharp attention to detail.
Hampton Creative is a unique collective of talented and passionate professionals who have the rare privilege of doing work we love. We believe in the collaborative power of teamwork, and are dedicated to continually honing our craft. We serve a comprehensive portfolio of clientele, from non-profit and faith-based organizations, to medical groups and institutions of higher education. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, learn, and develop personally and professionally in a fast-paced and creative environment, Hampton Creative might be just the place for you.
This position will be a full time position with benefits. Ample caffeine included. Remote workers will not be considered. Fans of table based layouts and those who don’t comment their code will not be considered. If you feel you would be a good fit, send us your resume and asking salary. We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit resume here. No phone calls please! Qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.